Downloading and importing objects from PCO Library PCO Library offers PowerCoach Object (.pco) files you may download and import into your database. Objects marked with () may be imported by DEMO applications.
If you are not yet familiar with PowerCoach, we suggest to start with following objects:
- Settings 1 to start with (SETS_000001_PCO_01.pco)
NOTE: choose "Imported objects have priority" as import rule when importing this collection of default settings.
- Examples: trainings and races (DATA_000001_PCO_01.pco)
- Getting started with PowerCoach (NOTE_000000_PCO_01.pco)
If you are using SRM products:
- LINK and SRM Powercontrol V (DOCS_000001_PCO_01.pco)
If you are using PowerTap products:
- Getting started with PowerTap (PROD_000104_PCO_01.pco)
To import a PCO file, pull down the "PowerCoach" main menu and choose "Import..." or type [CTR]+[I] to select and open the file.
Before importing the contents of the opened file, PowerCoach prompts you for the import rule.
NOTE: On Windows, if you have problems to import from desktop, save files to other locations (for example to "My Documents" folder).